Hyosung Halo and Halo-s
Free Standing Retail ATM Machine
Based on configuration – Discontinued (see Halo 2)
(call for current pricing)
ATM Equipment Specifications
The Halo and Halo-S have been replaced with the newer Halo II. Please visit the Halo 2 for more information.
Perfect for retailer, financial institution off-premise locations, or anywhere you want the latest and greatest ATM with all new features and a sleek new design inspired by the simple lines of Apple® products.
- Includes one of the largest screens available on a free standing ATM at 10.1″
- A very cool new e-receipt option that uses QR codes and a custom application.
- A fantastic lighting console designed to bring attention to the ATM machine, which gives the machines it’s name from the Halo effect around the PIN pad which illuminates using various rotating colors.
Available in two versions;
- Halo – A brushed finished fascia
- Halo-s – A high-gloss colored white finish, Metal Pin Pad, & e-Lock included.
Halo ATM Machine Specifications and Dimensions:
- Height: 50.2″
- Width: 15.7″
- Depth: 22.3″
- Weight: 176 lbs
The Hyosung Halo and Halo-s includes all the features and options you come to expect from Hyosung. The Halo incorporates new and improved technologies. The ATM introduces a new digital receipt feature that allow the user to capture a QR code for the transaction and then display the receipt on a mobile device.
The Halo also offers full backward compatibility with the previous Hyosung NH-1800 from a parts perspective. If you upgrade from a NH-1800 you can keep it for spare internal parts.
The Halo is 100% completely ADA Compliant out of the box. The function keys, the 10.1” wide LCD TFT screen plus the voice guidance system get you making money immediately. No ADA upgrades required.
ATMDepot recommends an Electronic Lock for quick easy access. No more fumbling with old style tumbler locks. If you load your ATM during business hours, when customers are in the store, or if you don’t like fiddling with combination locks, this upgrade is for you.
All the standard features you expect from a great retail ATM machine including:
- 10.1″ High Resolution Color TFT Screen
- Triple DES
- ADA compliant out of the box
- Ethernet Connection (fast transaction processing)
- High quality small footprint.
- Great for indoor locations and space restricted areas.
The Nautilus Hyosung Halo is among the best ATM Machines made for the retail market.
A Visa certified Encrypting PIN Pad (VEPP) comes standard, plus it’s guaranteed to meet ADA (Americans with Disabilities Act) requirements for voice guidance system with keyboard lighted action.
Want a super deal on processing – Call today and ask for Jeremy