ATM Industry News
- SHAZAM embarked on a lift and replace software journey with ESQ Business Services, Inc. The goal was to find an innovative ATM/self-service monitoring and management platform that would offer its clients a better experience for their ATM fleet management operations.
- Where are ATMs headed in 2022? Read to find out!
- FOR THE WEEK OF JANUARY 18, 2022 41 STATE LEGISLATURES AND THE DISTRICT OF COLUMBIA ARE ACTIVELY MEETING THIS WEEK. Also meeting: PUERTO RICO, GUAM, NORTH MARIANA ISLANDS and UNITED STATES VIRGIN ISLANDS. In session or committee meetings: Blue Upcoming or in special session: Red Adjourned or in recess: Grey Legislative Session Schedule State Leadership […]
- Sioux Falls, SD, London, UK and Cape Town, South Africa – ATMIA has announced the launch of its 25th anniversary year logo to help the association commemorate a quarter of a century of service to the worldwide ATM industry. Founded in humble circumstances in Louisville, Kentucky, the not-for-profit association has expanded year on year to […]
- The Chicago area has been experiencing a surge in ATM thefts – most recently from local convenience stores. Videos show perpetrators breaking through front glass windows and "body-slamming" an ATM until it breaks away from its mounting. CBS News reached out to ATMIA U.S. executive director, David Tente, for comments on crime trends and preventative […]
- ING has acquired a stake in EIT InnoEnergy, an EU-backed climate and renewable energy tech investor. Supported by the European Institute of Innovation & Technology, EIT InnoEnergy boastsd a portfolio of 300 companies that are on track to generate €72.8 billion in revenue and save 1.1G tons of CO2e annually by 2030. ING joins 24 […]
- NatWest is to formalise its blockchain strategy with the launch of a new digital team in its capital markets business. The new team will be led by Chris Agathangelou, who has been appointed head of digital capital markets. The unit will be charged with delivering credit and rates products via digital channels and currencies and […]
- Standard Bank is working with fintech Nomanini and food giant Nestlé on a digital platform that gets working capital to underbanked informal retailers in sub-Saharan Africa. Retail Micro, Small, Medium-sized Enterprises (MSMEs) in the region typically generate more than 80% of their revenue through the sale of fast-moving consumer goods, say the partners. Many of […]
- Cupertino, CALIF. (JANUARY 17, 2021) – ESQ, an industry leader in delivering enterprise-class business transaction management solutions, is pleased to announce that SHAZAM, Inc. has procured its flagship ATM/self-service monitoring and management platform, OperationsBridge™. A software already utilized by numerous reputable organizations, OperationsBridge will now empower SHAZAM to offer its vast customer base enhanced ATM […]