Free ATM Welcome Screen to use during the Coronavirus Pandemic
Show Your Customers You Care
If your ATM business has been on life support during the Pandemic it’s time to get the defibrillator out. Merchants will begin opening before you know it.
Have your plan ready and jump-start your ATM Business.
Start making calls and appointments with your existing customers. Find out when they are going to open. Tell them you want to come in and clean the ATM before they open.
Go in a few days before they plan to open and clean the ATM-like you’ve never cleaned it before.
Add one of these welcome screens and some signs letting customers know your ATM and its cash are sanitized.
We understand and appreciate what ATM owners are going through. We want to help you get going again during this challenging time.
Your ATM Users should know that you care about their safety so we’re offering free ATM Screens you can use to let customers know your ATM has been disinfected.
These screens are free to use to all ATM Businesses during the Coronavirus.
Why are we giving these away? Why not. We are all in this together and we want ATM users to know it’s safe to use the ATM and the cash inside. We value and respect you doing your part in keeping ATM Users safe.
Just complete the form below and we’ll not only send you these ready-to-go images directly to your inbox, but we’ll keep you informed about ATM news as well. No need to download all these images, we’ll send them your way.
– Thank you, from ATMDepot.com ??
Enter Your Email Address Below to Request Your Free ATM Screens
Having an issue? If you request these screens and do not receive them within 24 hours please contact the designer directly via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Additional ATM Business Covid-19 Resources:
- ATM Business Covid-19 Tips [Img]
- How to Keep Your ATM Business Going During the Coronavirus Pandemic
- ATMIA: Coronavirus and ATMs: Updates and Messages
- ATM Marketplace: Following COVID-19: How the virus is affecting the ATM industry
- World Health Organization: ‘We did NOT say that cash was transmitting coronavirus’: https://www.marketwatch.com/story/who-we-did-not-say-that-cash-was-transmitting-coronavirus-2020-03-06