Effective April 2010 MasterCard International announced they have lowered the Interchange for Cirrus ATM Transactions by $0.18. Many ATM Companies must now pass this on to the owners or operators of the ATM in the form of a network fee.
The ATM Industry Association is conducting a study on the impact of the new fee structure.
ABOUT THE AUTHORS:
Noah Wieder, Founder of ATM Depot an ATM Machine Processing Company, has been in the ATM Machines business since 1994 and was founder of the former XtraCash ATM. Jeremy Camhi, National Sales Manager, ATM Owner and resident in-house ATM Expert has been in the ATM Machines business since 1999. Follow us on Twitter
- Welcome to the ATM Expert Blog April 24, 2018
- ATM Security Update: How To Enable TLS 1.2 Protocol April 10, 2018
- [Infographic] Bitcoin Business vs. ATM Business: Fees Explained Simply February 22, 2018
- New ATM Machine ADA Standards December 15, 2017
- Put More Money in Your Pocket: Making an ATM Profitable October 29, 2017
364 2nd St. Suite 4C
Encinitas, CA 92024
Toll Free: 888-959-2269